- Renovated to provide all modern comforts the cottage is over two hundred
years old; The cottage is cosy with exposed beams and open fireplace.
- Please note:- there are steps in various locations and a fairly steep
staircase which could provide difficulties for those with mobility issues
- Downstairs; Large living room with open fire / kitchen;
- Hallway; Toilet / bathroom (Shower & Bath)
- Upstairs; Two bedrooms: One Double, One Twin.
- Rear garden
- Electric water heating --Oil fired central heating--Dishwasher
- Washing Machine.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth Hi-Fi (bring your music
on your mobile or laptop)
- Netflix included in streaming video player.
Layout of Laurel Cottage
(not to scale)
The Cottages are surrounded by several acres of trees, stone
walls and wild life.
There Is a small stream and a pond. You are welcome to explore the lands, but
you must do so at your own risk.
Children should be supervised at all times particularly beside
the stream or pond.
Return to previous page